word and excel

  • Monisa Aslam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      i am using koha on linux. can any one please guide me for any word or excel program in linux
    • Summia Sattar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
        y u use linux u change ur window window 7 its so easy and understable

        i am using koha on linux. can any one please guide me for any word or excel program in linux
      • Maqsood Ahmad
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        please find attached .pdf file contained step by step procedure to install open office on ubuntu

        On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Monisa Aslam <monisaaslam@...> wrote:

        i am using koha on linux. can any one please guide me for any word or excel program in linux

        “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. ”
        Regards
        Maqsood Ahmad
        Database Administrator
        The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      • Waseem Zia
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
          basically koha is running on ubanto which has its own word processing and spread sheet so you have to follow the below.

          --
          Muhammad Waseem Zia
          Lecturer, Department of Library & Information Science