Re: [plagpk] Professor Kanwal Ameen appointed on TTS

  • Dr. Ruby Tariq
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013

      Dear Dr. Kanwal Ameen

      Bravo! Another milestone in your career and obviously a source of inspiration for all others.

      New Year’s first good news about you and we wish you many more…….

      Warm Regards

      Dr. Rubina Bhatti

      Chairperson & Associate Professor

      Deptt: Library & Information Science

      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur

      HEC Approved PhD Supervisor

      Director: Asia Chapter SLA (2010)

      Member University of the Manchester Alumni Association

      Phone: 0092-62-9255546

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        Dear Madam Kanwal

        Many many congratulations  for achieving TTS Professorship. Its matter of honor for LIS faculty all over the country.

        Regards,

        Muhammad Arif
        Assistant Professor/HoD
        Department of Library and Information Science
        Allama Iqbal Open University
        Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
        Tel.: +9251-9057235 (O)
        +9251-9250179 (O)

      • Rafiq
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
          Wow... Wonderful. May Allah bless you best of health and spirits to enjoy this status and contribute towards profession! Of course,a source of inspiration, you always!

          Many Congrats!

          --
          Muhammad Rafiq, Ph.D.
          Assistant Professor,

          The Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellow, OH, USA
          Associate to Mortenson Centre for International Library Programs, IL, USA