Inna Lillah e wa Inna Ilaihi Rajeoon

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      With grief and sorrow I inform the colleagues that

      Mr. Ashraf Warraich

      elder brother of Akhtar Naseer Warraich, Vice President PLA and
      uncle of Dr. Nosheen Fatima Warraich, Secretary PULISAA

      has died last night. His janaza prayer and funeral will be offered after zuhar prayer in Jhang.

      May Allah rest his soul in heaven.

      Contact information:

      Akhtar Naseer Warraich 0333-4831221
      Dr. Nosheen Fatima Warraich 0333-4814771

      Khalid Mahmood, PhD
      Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
      President, Pakistan Library Association
      Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
      Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html
    • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        May Allah bless him & his soul rest in peace always in heaven and and
        also give Akhtar Naseer Warraich and Dr. Nosheen Fatima Warraich
        strength to bear this irreparable loss.

        With regrds

        Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
        Head,Library Information Services
        COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
        Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
        Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
        Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Cell:(+92)03008564735
        Fax.92-51-9247006
        --
        COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)