Re: [plagpk] M.phill info

  • Sohail Shoukat
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 1934
      Munhaj University Lahore, Punjab University Lahore, Sargotha University,Sargotha
      These universities also offers M.Phil degree in library Science.

      SOHAIL SHOUKAT
      Student of MLIS (4th Semester)
      Allam Iqbal Open University

      From: ishtiaq gb <ishtiaq284gb@...>
      To: "plagpk@yahoogroups.com" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, December 31, 2012, 9:00 PM

      according to my knowledge following universities are offering degree of M.Phil in LIS in Pakistan:
      University of the Punjab, Lahore
      Minhaj University Lahore
      University of the Sargodha, Sargodha
      Islamia University Bahawalpur
      University of the Karachi, Karachi
      University of the Sindh, Jamshoro
      University of the Balochistan, Quetta (not sure about the continuity of the programme)
      University of the Peshawar, Khayber Pakhtoon Khawa
      Federal Urdu University, Karachi (has no regular teaching department)
      Hamdard University, Karachi (provision of M.phil/Ph.D in LIS in social sciences)

      Muhammad Ishtiaq
      Librarian
      Divisional Public School & Intermediate College,
      Model Town, Lahore.
      Mobile    0322 4505245
      Office     0423 5850240
                    0423 5854262
          Ext.    835

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 1936

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 30, 1936

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 1936
                aoa

                I am also interesting in M.Phil please I want to know about the institution,s list
                regard

                Shahana Bano
                Sr. Librarian
                Dow International  Medical College (duhs)
                03002416534