DETAILED PROCEEDING OF SPEECHES/CONFERENCES/SYMPOSIUM/SEMINARS

  • Rose Spring
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012

      Respected All Professional

      Asslamo Elakum

      First of all Happy new year 2013, in this hope that we will try to change our mind and work hard for our nation.

      Besides, I would like to draw attention toward various Seminar, Symposium and Conferences arranged by the various institutions. It is very important for all professionals. The main purpose of these events is to promote and share the recent information and work done by human being.

      In Past, in every event, every speaker wrote the detail of his speech on paper and distributed among the participant/audience. The participant distributed such papers to their groups or friends who could not attend this event. Now, such good work has been finished. Some participant listen the speeches.  Most of the people deprive such good information, in the ear of Information where all facilities are available in develop country but not in Pakistan.

      We declare that we are information Manager but we try our best to prelude to Epublish the materials.  Wonderful???????????. It is hypocrisy of us.

      I would like to request all professionals to kindly write, write and write detail of your ideas, speeches, and notes with detail, without any fear, and face critics and evaluation, so that we may purify our ideas and serve better our country. Otherwise, we will finish.

      Is any person who provide me the full proceedings and article submitted in any conference, seminars etc. in Pakistan, on internet.

      With profound regards

      Ghulab Khan