Congratulation to new executive council of PUCLA

  • zaki khan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2012
      On Behalf of Central Library, Islamia College University, Peshawar, I full heartily congratulate to new selected cabinet of PUCLA, hope they will work hard for the promotion and uplift of the library profession particularly in the campus and out is a whole.
      congratulation once again.

      ZAKRIA QASMI
      Asstt. Librarian
      Islamia College Peshawar

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
        Assalam.o.Alaikum

        Respected Professionals
        Ineed Books on Psychology of Local or International Edition in PDF format,

        Thanks
        Librarain
        Hafeez Institute Of Medical Sciences