how to view complete patron list

  • Monisa Aslam
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      can any body guide me for this particular sql report, all patrons regardless any date etc all patrons

    • Maqsood Ahmad
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
        get all patrons report

        1-Reports
        2-Creat from SQL
        3- give some to your report i-e allpatron and paste below given query under heading "SQL"

        SELECT  borrowers.borrowernumber,borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.surname,borrowers.title,borrowers.streettype,borrowers.address,borrowers.city,borrowers.email FROM borrowers

        save and run this report.

        On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Monisa Aslam <monisaaslam@...> wrote:

        can any body guide me for this particular sql report, all patrons regardless any date etc all patrons

        “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. ”
        Regards
        Maqsood Ahmad
        Database Administrator
        The Islamia University of Bahawalpur