One Week Free Training on Koha at NCRD, Islamabad (Jan 7-11, 2013)

  • Ata ur Rehman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      ===== Sorry for Cross-posting =====

      Dear Professional Colleagues

      Good news for professionals,  who are looking for Koha ILS (Linux) free training.

      I'm pleased to inform you all that Akhtar Hammed Khan National Center for Rural Development (NCRD), Chak Shehzad, Islamabad is organizing One week training Course on Library Management in with special focus on Latest Koha (Linux) on January 7-11 2013.

      Details are as under:

      Title: Role of ICTs in Library Management (Koha ILS)
      Dates: January 7-11, 2013
      Venue:  AHK Centre for Rural Development, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
      Resource Person:  Mr. Ata ur Rehman (NCP, QAU Campus Islamabad)
      Fee: Free of Cost
      Accommodation Available: Yes

      For Nomination Please contact:

      Mr. Hameed Ullah Shah

      Librarian
      NCRD, Chak Shehzad, Islamabad

      Office:      051-9255194
      Cell:        0344-5572395
      Fax:        051-9255157
      Email: hameedullahkhattak@...

      Note: Seats are limited, please get nomination letters as early as possible.

      Regards,

      Ata ur Rehman
      NCP - Islamabad

    • Abdul Qahir
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
        Good  Morning!

        Dear Mr. Hameed Ullah Khattak Sahib,

        I hope you are fine and doing well. As per your below email and our telephonic conversation in regard One Week Free Training on Koha at NCRD.

        Sir, as we have Koha software available in our library systems but unable to use as yet because due to the less knowledge of the Koha. I request to please forward the invitation letter via email and in hard by the below mentioned address.

        Address: 1. Abdul Qahir, Library Balochistan Provincial Assembly Zarghoon Road Quetta
                      2. Secretary Balochistan Provincial Assembly Zarghoon Road Quetta.

        I further request, to please send a copy directly to me and a copy for the Secretary Balochistan Provincial Assembly.

        I hope the request may be considered sympathetically....... I also hope the copy may be received as soon as possible.

        With Warm Regards
        Abdul Qahir
        Assistant Librarian - Balochistan Provincial Assembly