Grant of teaching allowance to Librarians, Assistant Librarians and Sub-Librarians working under the Federal Directorate of Education.

  • asghar ali
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2012

    Please see the attachment files of Grant of teaching allowance to Librarians, Assistant Librarians and Sub-Librarians working under the Federal Directorate of Education.

    Best Regards:

    Asghar Ali
    Librarian
    FG Fazaia Secondary School 2nd Shift
    PAF Base Lahore, Cantt.
    03348054730

  • Star N
    Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2012
      Sir the attachment file is not clear. Can't readable please re-send clear attachment.
      Thanx.

      Message 3 of 11 , Dec 11, 2012
        Dear Professionals

        Assalam O Alaikum

        We are in need of a latest directory of libraries of Pakistan. Kindly help in this regard.

        Imran Khan
        Sr. Lib Offr
        KRL

      • Sajid Gillani
        Message 4 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
          assalam-o-alakum dear sir I am working at FG boys high school no 1
          Multan cants near CMH hospital military in spite of my best afford I
          cant get teaching allowance and i am also take lectures in school.

          On 12/15/12, Sajid Gillani <sajidgillani44@...> wrote:
          > assalam-o-alakum dear sir I am working at FG boys high school no 1
          > Multan cants near CMH hospital military in spite of my best afford I
          > cant get teaching allowance
          >
          > On 12/12/12, Star N <starn32@...> wrote:
          >> Sir the attachment file is not clear. Can't readable please re-send clear
          >> attachment.
          >> Thanx.
          >>

          >> ________________________________

        • Star N
          Message 5 of 11 , Dec 16, 2012
            Plz send me the attachment file again about teaching allownce. Thanx

            On 12/15/12, Sajid Gillani <mailto:sajidgillani44%40gmail.com> wrote:
            > assalam-o-alakum dear sir I am working at FG boys high school no 1
            > Multan cants near CMH hospital military in spite of my best afford I
            > cant get teaching allowance
            >
            > On 12/12/12, Star N <mailto:starn32%40ymail.com> wrote:
            >> Sir the attachment file is not clear. Can't readable please re-send clear
            >> attachment.
            >> Thanx.
            >>

            >> ________________________________

          • asghar ali
            Message 6 of 11 , Dec 16, 2012

            Plz send me the attachment file again about teaching allownce. Thanx

            assalam-o-alakum dear sir I am working at FG boys high school no 1
            Multan cants near CMH hospital military in spite of my best afford I
            cant get teaching allowance and i am also take lectures in school.

            On 12/15/12, Sajid Gillani <mailto:sajidgillani44%40gmail.com> wrote:
            > assalam-o-alakum dear sir I am working at FG boys high school no 1
            > Multan cants near CMH hospital military in spite of my best afford I
            > cant get teaching allowance
            >
            > On 12/12/12, Star N <mailto:starn32%40ymail.com> wrote:
            >> Sir the attachment file is not clear. Can't readable please re-send clear
            >> attachment.
            >> Thanx.
            >>

            >> ________________________________

          • irfan khan
            Message 7 of 11 , Dec 19, 2012

              Please contect me all FG Librarian for Grant of teaching allowance and upgrad post of Librarina and assistant librarian
               Rana Muhammad Irfanullah Khan
              03347078998 or 03248145587

            • Sajid Gillani
              Message 8 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                assalam-o-akum dear i am from fg boys high school no 1 multan cantt
                near lal kurti or cm h military. BUT I have nothing receive in
                teaching allowance I am also doing teaching at that school. I am
                teaching various class. I have also B.ed and mlis.

                On 12/17/12, asghar ali <asgharmlis@...> wrote:

> [...]
                >>> attachment.
                >>> Thanx.
                >>>

                > ________________________________

              • Sajid Gillani
                Message 9 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012

                  On 12/17/12, Star N <starn32@...> wrote:
                  > Plz send me the attachment file again about teaching allownce. Thanx
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                  >>> attachment.
                  >>> Thanx.
                  >>>

                  >>> ________________________________

                • farhat hussain
                  Message 10 of 11 , Dec 25, 2012
                    This is my sincere advice to all my professional colleagues to please draft your mail correctly, taking care of English grammar, spelling rules. You are all highly-qualified and educated persons so please write proper and correct English. Please do not mind it and excuse me if I have hurt you.

                    Thanks and take care.

                    Farhat Hussain
                    University of Karachi

                    assalam-o-akum dear i am from fg boys high school no 1 multan cantt
                    near lal kurti or cm h military. BUT I have nothing receive in
                    teaching allowance I am also doing teaching at that school. I am
                    teaching various class. I have also B.ed and mlis.

                    On 12/17/12, Star N <starn32@...> wrote:
                    > Plz send me the attachment file again about teaching allownce. Thanx
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    >>> attachment.
                    >>> Thanx.
                    >>>

                    >>> ________________________________

                  • Avais Nawaz
                    Message 11 of 11 , Dec 25, 2012
                      good word for the professional

                      From
                      Avais Nawaz
                      Beaconhouse National University
                      13Km , Off Raiwind Road, Near Jati Umra Road , Lahore
                      54400,Pakistan.
                      Cell # 03454565045, 03364580439

                      E-Mail : 03454565045bnu@.... pk

                      assalam-o-akum dear i am from fg boys high school no 1 multan cantt
                      near lal kurti or cm h military. BUT I have nothing receive in
                      teaching allowance I am also doing teaching at that school. I am
                      teaching various class. I have also B.ed and mlis.

                      On 12/17/12, Star N <starn32@...> wrote:
                      > Plz send me the attachment file again about teaching allownce. Thanx

                      >>> attachment.