Re: [plagpk] Congratulation MrAtaur Rehman Librarian IIUI

  • haleema saadia
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
      Salaam Sir
      Buhat mubarik hoap ko
      plz give me a favour..students want to know the title of ur thesis plz share it.
      thanx

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
        Dear Haleema,
                      Thank u very very much. As u r my colleague and we always prey for each other.

        My topic was پنجاب کے منتخب دینی مدارس کے کتب خانوں کا تحقیقی و تنقیدی جائزہ

        With best regards,

        Dr.Ata ur Rehman,
        Librarian, IIUI