Article Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012

      Assalamulaikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

      1)Cooling of the Atlantic by Saharan dust
      Authors:  KM Lau, KM Kim
      Journal:   EOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS
      Issue  :  VOL. 34, 2007

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Abida Hashmani
      AM Library HQs
      SUPARCO

    • Library Suparco
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 12, 2012

        Assalamulaikum

        Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

        1)   On the seasonal asymmetry of the diurnal and semidiurnal geomagnetic variations
                 A. Chulliat, E. Blanter, J.-L. Le Mouël, M. Shnirman
                JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 110, A05301, 14 PP., 2005