congratulation Mr. Janat Naeem Khan

  • Shah Zeb Khan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      Respected Dr Jannat Naeem Sahib

      Indeed I am very pleased today to Know that you have changed your title from MR to Dr now. Many many congritulations to you, your family and all PUCLA team members. Also PUCLA team must be proud to have DR president now. Beleive me I am very missing you and all my colleaques in peshawar university campus.
      anyhow wish you all the best. Keep me in your prayers.

      shah zeb khan
      London.

      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      From: azimkhan65@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:52:30 -0800
      Subject: [plagpk] congratulation Mr. Janat Naeem Khan

      Dear Janat Naeem !

      A.O.A

            Accept my provisionally congratulation on getting Ph.D degree in Islamiat, but my opinion / suggestion if you take admission Ph.D in Library Science which is better for your relevant job/field as well as for library professional.

      Azim khan Marwat
      President PLA (FB)

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012

         Respected Doctor Sb
        Undoubtedly its an great achievement and Honor for all of us. You have done a commendable job many congratulation to you.
        Regards

        Saleem Ahmad
        Librarian
        Supreme Court of Pakistan
        Tel (o) 051-9204115

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2012

          many many congratulation  to attaining Phd degree and accept my heartiest congratulation once again.

          Jalal-ud-din
          Librarian, Institute of Education & Research (IER)
          University of Peshawar

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2012
            Assalam-o-alaikum

            Dear Dr. Jannat Naeem (Librarian & President PUCLA,)and Dr. Atta ur Rahman (Librarian IIUI,)accept my hearteast congratulation to you on successful completion of PhD degree. Indeed its a positive push towards the improvment of LIS & LIS professionals in the country.
            --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Saleem ahmad <saleemlib@...> wrote:

            Regards
            Amjid Khan
            Librarian & Mphil student (DLISc IUB)