congratulation Mr. attaur Rehman Librarian IIUI

  • Dildar Khan Dil
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012

      Dear and Respected, Professionals

      As-Salam-O-Alakum.

      Reference my previous mail which was posted yesterday I congratulate Mr. Atta Ur Rehman, for the completion of his Ph.D programe. Actually Mr. Atta ur Rehman is working in the International Islamic University Islamabad as a Librarian.

      I once again congratulate Mr. Atta ur Rehman to accept my heartiest congratulations on achieving this milestone in your life for successful Completion of your PhD program and getting the Degree.  Almighty Allah may succeed in every field of life and give you the courage and ability to serve the Library and Information Community  in more better way.

      Regards!

      Dildar Khan Dil,

      Confidential Officer

      Ministry of Finance

      Islamabad

      Cell  >>>>  0345 511 4208

    • Ataur Rehman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
        Dear Dildar Khan and Other Professional Colleagues,

        I am highly thankful to all of you. By the grace of Almighty Allah i got this great achievement.

        Dr. Ata ur Rehman,
        Librarian,
        In-charge Technical Section,
        Central Library, IIUI.
        +92 51 9019385
        +92 334 5006717

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
          Salaam Sir
          Buhat mubarik hoap ko
          plz give me a favour..students want to know the title of ur thesis plz share it.
          thanx

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
            Dear Haleema,
                          Thank u very very much. As u r my colleague and we always prey for each other.

            My topic was پنجاب کے منتخب دینی مدارس کے کتب خانوں کا تحقیقی و تنقیدی جائزہ

            With best regards,

            Dr.Ata ur Rehman,
            Librarian, IIUI