Re: Congratulation Mr. Attaur Rehman for getting Ph.D degree

  • Mohammad Anwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      A.O.A respected DR.Atta Ur Rehman,
      Accept heartiest congratulations from me on achieving this milestone in your life for successful Completion of your PhD program and getting the Degree.  Almighty Allah may succeed in every field of life and give you the courage and ability to serve the Library and Information Community  in more better way.

      regard Mohammad anwar baloch
    • Aqeel Rehman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Dear & Respected Sir,
        As salam o  Alikum
        very very congratulation successful completion of your Phd program and getting the degree.
        Regards
        AQEEL UR REHMAN
        Librarian
        BSS

        Accept heartiest congratulations from me on achieving this milestone in your life for successful Completion of your PhD program and getting the Degree.  Almighty Allah may succeed in every field of life and give you the courage and ability to serve the Library and Information Community  in more better way.

        Regards!

        Dildar Khan Dil
        Confidential Officer,
        Ministry of Finance