eBook required

  • Muhammad Asif
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      Dear all,
      aoa,

      Kindly provide us the soft copy of a book titled " Temperate Fruit Crop Breeding: Germplasm to Genetics by Hancock J F. Published by Springer, London, 2008. Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

      regards.

      Muhammad Asif
      Senior Librarian
      NIAB,Faisalabad
    • Muhammad Imran
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
        Assalam-o-Alaikum !
        Dear all,
        May anyone of you send me following eBook:
        Holy war by Karen Armstrong
        --
        Thanks & Best regards,
        MUHAMMAD IMRAN
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2013
          Aslam Alakum Sir
          we are going on a tour to KAGHAN we need to stay for one night in Abbotabad. any of our colleague can help us in providing lodging facilities only for a night at any institute in abbotabad?
          thaks
          humayun khan
          librarian sps college swat
          03005743974