import patrons

  • Monisa Aslam
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      I am unable to import patron records. I just have 4 fields in my csv file.

      cardnumber,firstname,branchcode,categorycode,
    • Maqsood Ahmad
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        can you please send me your .csv file and screen short of Error message displayed after importing that file ?

        On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Monisa Aslam <monisaaslam@...> wrote:

        I am unable to import patron records. I just have 4 fields in my csv file.

        cardnumber,firstname,branchcode,categorycode,

        “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. ”
        Regards
        Maqsood Ahmad
        Database Administrator
        The Islamia University of Bahawalpur