Congratulations

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 137 , Nov 27, 2012

      My heartiest congratulations for Mirza Naseer and Nadeem Siddique for successful defence of their PhD. Congratulations to Dr. Khalid Mahmood sb for producing two more Doctors from DLIS, Punjab University, Lahore under his supervision. Congratulations to Chairperson and other faculty members for their efforts.

      Regards,

      Shahid Soroya
      Secretary General
      Pakistan Library Association
    • Umar Farooq
      Message 137 of 137 , Aug 30, 2016

        This is called ANJUMAN E SATAISH E BAHIMI   ��

        -Umar Farooq
        UAF, Faisalabad