Congratulations

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 136 , Nov 27, 2012

      My heartiest congratulations for Mirza Naseer and Nadeem Siddique for successful defence of their PhD. Congratulations to Dr. Khalid Mahmood sb for producing two more Doctors from DLIS, Punjab University, Lahore under his supervision. Congratulations to Chairperson and other faculty members for their efforts.

      Regards,

      Shahid Soroya
      Secretary General
      Pakistan Library Association
    • manan hafeez
      Message 136 of 136 , Aug 19
        aoa

        I extend my heartiest congratulation to all the newly selected candidates through PPSC for the post of Lecturer.

        Regards

        (Manan Hafeez)

        Librarian
        National Electric Power Regulatory Authority(NEPRA)
        Islamabad, Pakistan.
        Cell: 0321-5262870
        manan_hafeez@...