Congratulations

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 133 , Nov 27, 2012

      My heartiest congratulations for Mirza Naseer and Nadeem Siddique for successful defence of their PhD. Congratulations to Dr. Khalid Mahmood sb for producing two more Doctors from DLIS, Punjab University, Lahore under his supervision. Congratulations to Chairperson and other faculty members for their efforts.

      Regards,

      Shahid Soroya
      Secretary General
      Pakistan Library Association
    • Arif
      Message 133 of 133 , Jun 7
        Dear Ones,

        On behalf of LIS department and professionals colleagues of AIOU, I congratulate Dr. Peervaiz Ahmad for completing his PhD from Australia. At the same time, we do hope he will contribute significantly to improve the quality of LIS programs,certificate, BA LIS and MLIS, being offered through distance learning mode at the University.

        We also pray to ALMIGHTY ALLAH for his success in future life.

        Kind Regards,

        Muhammad Arif
        Assistant Professor
        Department of Library and Information Science
        Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
        Tel.: +9251-9057235, +9251-9250179 (O)
        Cell: 0092-333-4033441