Congratulations

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 132 , Nov 27, 2012

      My heartiest congratulations for Mirza Naseer and Nadeem Siddique for successful defence of their PhD. Congratulations to Dr. Khalid Mahmood sb for producing two more Doctors from DLIS, Punjab University, Lahore under his supervision. Congratulations to Chairperson and other faculty members for their efforts.

      Regards,

      Shahid Soroya
      Secretary General
      Pakistan Library Association
    • Iftikhar Kanju
      Message 132 of 132 , Feb 10
        Asalam-o-Alaikum
        Dear Mazhar Hussain ,

        Congratulations on your new position “Information officer (Information Services Department)” at “Riphah International University Islamabad”. My greeting and the best wishes for you in this new stage. I wish you the best in this new job.
        Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your new job.

        Regards
        Muhammad Iftikhar
        Assistant Librarian
        Muhammad Ali Jinnah University IslamabadSkype ID: m.iftikhar_kanju
        E.mail address: m.iftikharkanju786@...

        mobile# 0322-8990311