Re: [plagpk] Maqquis Who's Who Honors GCU Chief Librarian Mr. Abdul Waheed

  • sher afzal
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Respected Sir Abdul Waheed sb, please accept my heartiest congratulations to you and GCU Library staff members on this auspicious occasion. Indeed you deserve that position. I was very much glad to hear this news. I really want to say that you made it up to the mark.
      I wish GOD give you more success in your future life.
      Thanking you,

      Yours truly,

      Sher Afzal
      Head, Bahria University Libraries