CONDOLENCE AND FATEH KHAWANI

  • muhammad ghazanfar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012

      Dear Colleagues

      We are grieved on sad demise of Father of Mr. Muhammad Shahid, Assistant Librarian Lahore High Court, brother of Mr. Fayyaz Bokhari and Mother of Professor Imran Ghani. Fateha Khawani for both the souls was held at PLA (Pb) Secretariat, yesterday. May Allah Almighty rest their souls in Jannat and give courage to their families to bear this loss.

      On behalf of PLA

      MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
      Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
      Executive member PULISAA
      M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      Deputy Librarian,
      Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
      Cell# 0334-6092721