E-Books Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 21, 2012

      Assalamulaikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention E-Book kindly send me

      1)  Marketing Research 5th Edition by Naresh K. Malhotra.

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Abida Hashmani
      AM Library HQs
      SUPARCO

    • faraz khan
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 22, 2012
        http://depositfiles.com/files/vz9upxc91

        Sarfaraz Khaliq
        Assistant Librarian
        Liaquat National Medical College
        Cell: 03332245614 Contact: 92-21-4412008
        Finance Secretary
        PLC (Pakistan Library Club)

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2012
          Assalamulaikum

          Dear professionals, I need below mention E-Books kindly send me

          1)
             Handbook of Leadership Theory and Practice

              Nitin Nohria (Editor), Rakesh Khurana (Editor)

          2) Radargrammetric Image Processing
               By  Leberl, F.  Artech House,

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 28, 2012

            Assalamulaikum

            Dear professionals, I need below mention Research Article kindly send me

            Rowley, C., Bae, J. (2004). Human Resource Management in South Korea after the Asian Financial Crisis. International Studies of Management and Organization, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p. 52-82.

            Rowley, C., Warner, M. (2004). The Asian Financial Crisis: The Impact on Human Resource Management. International Studies of Management and Organization, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p. 3-9.

            Smith, W, Abdullah, A. (2004). The Impact of the Asian Financial Crisis on Human Resource Management in Malaysia. Asia Pacific Business Review, Vol. 10 Issue 3/4, p. 402-421.

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2012

              Assalamulaikum

              Dear professionals, I need below mention articles kindly send me

              1)      Behavior of the quiet day ionospheric current system in the European region
                            By J. M. Torta, J. J. Curto and P. Bencze
                           Journal of geophysical research, vol. 102, no. A2, p. 2483, 1997

              2)      Determination of the running quiet daily geomagnetic variation
                     Volume 70, Issue 7, May 2008, Pages 962–972

              3)      On the geomagnetic solar quiet daily variation field during the IGY
              By S. Matsushita and H. Maeda
              Journal of geophysical research, vol. 70, no. 11, p. 2535, 1965

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012

                Assalamulaikum

                Dear professionals, I need below mention ebooks kindly send me

                1) War and Anti-War by TOFFLER (published by Warner Books)

                2)    Why Nations Fail by Acemoglu & Robinson ( published by Crown Business USA)

                3) From The Ruins of Empire: The Revolt Against the West and the Remaking of Asia by Mishra
                    (published by Allen
                Lane, UK).

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012

                  Assalamulaikum

                  Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

                  1)Cooling of the Atlantic by Saharan dust
                  Authors:  KM Lau, KM Kim
                  Journal:   EOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS
                  Issue  :  VOL. 34, 2007

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 12, 2012

                    Assalamulaikum

                    Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

                    1)   On the seasonal asymmetry of the diurnal and semidiurnal geomagnetic variations
                             A. Chulliat, E. Blanter, J.-L. Le Mouël, M. Shnirman
                            JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 110, A05301, 14 PP., 2005