z39.50

  • Monisa Aslam
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19 11:28 PM
      Hi,

      can u guide me for any z39.50 server for urdu books pls.

      thanks
    • Bashir Muhammad
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20 2:01 AM
        You may contact me on 03215568876 or 051-2823404, I will try to slove your problem.
        Bashir Muhammad
        Librarian
        Library of Congress

        --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Monisa Aslam <monisaaslam@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > can u guide me for any z39.50 server for urdu books pls.
        >
        > thanks

      • sher afzal
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20 2:58 AM
        You may add National Library, LUMS, Bahria University Libraries and other Pakistani libraries  in your z39.50 client target. When you add these server to your z39.50 client targets  you will be able to import Urdu books and other local books data in your catalog.
        Attached are the help file how to add NLP, LUMS, and Bahria university libraries in your z39.50 server and how to import Urdu data from these server to your catalogue.

        Regards

        Sher Afzal
        Bahria University
        Islamabad Pakistan