Saad Demise “Elder brother of Mr. Fayyaz Bu khari has passed away”

  • manan hafeez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012

      it is informed with great sorrow that elder brother of Mr. Fayyaz Bukhari (Librarian Gordon college Rawalpindi, Assistant secretary PLA(FB)  has passed away .May Allah rest his  soul in eternal peace,  give strength and courage to the grieved family to bear this great loss.

      Regards

      For contact to Mr. Fayyaz Bukahri: 0333-5590978

      Manan Hafeez

      Information Secretary ILISAA

    • ghyour hussain
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
        Dear Colleagues
        we heard the news of sad demise of brothers of Mr. Fayyaz Bukhari, Assistt. Secretary, Pakistan Library Association (FB) with great grief and sorrows. his brother was seriously ill for the last many months. May Allah bless his soul with peace and rest. we pray Almighty Allah to give courage to the bereaved family to bear this loss. this world is mortal and we are bound to sail towards eternity. this is eternal truth and final destiny of every being.
        with grief & sorrows.

        Syed Ghyour Hussain
        Director ,Department of Libraries/
        In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
        Secretary, PLA(FB)
        National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
        Islamabad, Pakistan
        Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
        Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
        Cell #: 0092-333-5342939

      • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
          Respected Fayyaz Bukhari Sb

          السلآم
          عليكم
          ورحمة
          اللـــه

          We spoke on phone. I was deeply sorry to learn of your elder brother’s death.

          There is not much one can say at a time like this, but all of we,
          would like to extend our sincere sympathy in your and your family
          irreparable loss.

          We pray to God to give him rest in haven and also give you and your
          family strength to bear this irreparable loss.

          With regards

          Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
          Head,Library Information Services
          COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
          Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
          Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
          Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Cell:(+92)03008564735
          Fax.92-51-9247006
          --
          COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)