Re: [plagpk] Thanks for Participation in National Conference

  • ghyour hussain
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2012
      Dear Aqeel Rehman
        It was happy occasion to receive friends like you at the occasion of the conference.Please remain active in PLA.We need hard workers and courageous professional at professional forums. Thanks
      With best wishes

      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
      Secretary, PLA(FB)
      National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
      Islamabad, Pakistan
      Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
      Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
      Cell #: 0092-333-5342939

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
        Respected Sir !AOA  I am starting a Free Library in my city Layyah .  Please send me new and old books on my postal adress.
        Regards,
        Jamshaid Sahil
        Rehmania Library
        South Bazar Iqbal Road
        Layyah (31200)
        Punjab Pakistan.

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
          Dear Ghayour Sahib,
          It was a pleasure attending Inauguration of PLA Conference in Islamabad.
          It took a very good start with keynote address of brother Khalid Mahmood.
          I also attended first session after tea break, heard Dr Mumtaz Anwar and
          Dr. Sajjadur Rehman. Met lots of friends and colleagues I am very fond of.
          I saw Ch. Nazir Sahib on stage but unable to meet him in person.
          My salams and regards to him. I was happy to see three staff of AKU
          library from Karachi as well with two presentations  though I missed those.

          I congratulate you and your team for organizing a good conference and
          gathering so many from all over Pakistan. I am sure the rest of the two
          days must have been very rewarding  with good
          paper presentations. I was really impressed it was very well organized.
          Good arrangements, and people who were involved were all very happy.
          Thank you for initiating and working hard for all of us. I look forward
          to more such fruitful activities in this term from Lahore as well and from
          this group of PLA executives who are full of energy and dynamism.

          With all the best wishes,
          Azra Qureshi
          Former AKU Librarian
          Karachi

        • Gogo Khan
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
            ASSLAMULIAKOM
            RESPECTED
            PROFESSIONALS SENIORS AND TEACHER:

            National Conference on LIS profession development was a great effort by PLA and iam thankfull to the organizers who allowed the fresh LIS graduate too... for me it was big opportunity to explore highly qaulified professionals of LIS field through out Pakistan.
            From this Platform i request all the LIS professionals teachers and student of KPK to please come forward and
            pulish yourself in the field of LIS
            with best wishes
            Aisha Gul
            Librarian
            Hafeez Institute of Medical Science
            Peshawar

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 25, 2012
              AOA:
              DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW TO GET REREGISTRATION OF PLA(PAKISTAN LIBRARY ASSOCIATION)

              AND HAVE YOU APPLY FOR UNIV OF PESH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION?
              IF NOT SO TAKE FORM FROM ISLAMYA COLLEGE LIBRARY AND SUBMIT RS 200/=
              ALSO INFORM TO YOUR OTHER FRIENDS

              THANKS

              ABID HUSSAIN

              LIBRARIAN