Congratulations to PLA (Federal Branch)

  • manan hafeez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012

      A o A

      On the behalf of ILISAA, I extend my heartiest congratulations to Pakistan Library Association (Federal Branch), Mr. Ghyour Hussain and his dedicated team members (kazim Ali Syed, Muhammad Jawwad, Asif Nazeer and all)   who worked day and night for organizing such a successful conference. It’s a very healthy change that PLA (FB) organized a National Conference just at the beginning of its tenure. Provide LIS professionals a forum to express views and share there ideas with LIS community. I expect that in future these kinds of activities will be organized on a regular basis.

      Regards

      Manan Hafeez

      Secretary Information

      ILISAA