Thanks for Participation in National Conference

  • ghyour hussain
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 14, 2012
      Dear Colleagues
        Pakistan Library Association ,feels pride to share that with participation of  colleagues ,research scholars ,academia and libraries' friends and help of Almighty Allah ,the conference remained successful. the participants traveled long distances from all over the country in order to attend the conference. LIS colleagues ,research scholars ,academia came from Balochistan, Sindh, KPK, Pujab, Gilgit Bultistan & AJK. the paper presenters worked hardly and contributed towards the creation of professional literature. Esteemed teachers guided us at every moment. Body of the PLA (FB) worked day & night and staff of Department of Libraries and National University FAST, Islamabad worked hardly. Organizing Committee and all other committees have tangible inputs for the conference.
      we thanks all the participants who took pain to attend the conference.However, we apologize any inconvenience to our guests and thanks for their participation in the conference
      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
      Secretary, PLA(FB)
      National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
      Islamabad, Pakistan
      Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
      Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
      Cell #: 0092-333-5342939
    • Haroon Idrees
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 15, 2012
        Dear Mr. Ghyour, conference teams and participants,
        Salam.
        Thank you very much and heartiest congratulations for conducting this great event successfully. I am indeed, greeved for not being able to paticipate in this event due to some of my commitments otherwise.

        May you all be blessed,

        Haroon Idrees, PhD
        Assistant Professor
        Department of Library & Information Science,University of Sargodha, Sargodha

        HEC Approved PhD Supervisor

        Chief Editor, PLA Journal

[...]

      • Muhammad Sajid Mirza
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 15, 2012
          Dear Ghyour Sb.
          Congratulations to you and all your team. I am hopeful that PLA Federal Branch and NLP will continue its activities to uplift the profession in the Country and region.

          Best of luck

          M. Sajid Mirza
          Naw York, USA

          Senior Librarian

          Dawah Academy Library,

          International Islamic University

          Faisal Mosque Campus, Islamabad. Pakistan

          Cell: +92-333-5385235

        • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
            Dear Ghyour Sahib,

            I congratulate you and your team for making excellent arrangements for this conference. I also appreciate the efforts of paper presenters, session chairs and all the participants who came from all over the country.

            Khalid Mahmood, PhD
            Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
            President, Pakistan Library Association
            Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
            Cell: +92-333-4271285
            Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
            Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
              Dear Dr. Haroon Idrees,

               Thanks a lot for your encouragement.Our team and myself especially missed you very much.Your presence in the conference was very important to us which unfortunately  did not come true.It was time to renew and enjoy your companionship.Hope to see you soon.
              With regards

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
                Dear Sajid Mirza
                  I thought many times about you during the conference.This is great you are in New York. It is happy news for librarianship in Pakistan.I hope that your stay would be comfortable.Your remarks regarding conference have real value for us.That all was with the blessings of Allah almighty and cooperation of all friends of librarianship.
                With best wishes

                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
                  Dear Dr. Khalid Mahmood

                    We do admit you all support and assistance for the conference.All the faculty members motivated and inspired especially young researchers for preparation of conference papers.As leader of paper review committee,you performed excellent job.Mr. Muhammad Jawad ,lecturer ,Allama Iqbal open University is also praise worthy who worked day and night for completion of the assigned task. As President PLA (HQ) you participation was very prominent and   visible .we felt proud that such senior friends came from Lahore.Even ,Dr. Kanwal Ameen and you came from one Department.we enjoyed your sweet  companionship during the conference.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
                    Dear Dr. Khalid Mahmood

                      We do admit you all support and assistance for the conference.All the faculty members motivated and inspired especially young researchers for preparation of conference papers.As leader of paper review committee,you performed excellent job.Mr. Muhammad Jawad ,lecturer ,Allama Iqbal open University is also praise worthy who worked day and night for completion of the assigned task. As President PLA (HQ) you participation was very prominent and   visible .we felt proud that such senior friends came from Lahore.Even ,Dr. Kanwal Ameen and you came from one Department.we enjoyed your sweet  companionship during the conference.
                    With Regards

                    regard mohammad anwar baloch
                  • Aqeel Rehman
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
                      AOA
                      Yes very good achievement for youngster and get lot of information (Sir).
                      Aqeel ur Rehman
                      Librarian
                      Beaconhouse school system Islamabad.
                      F-11 campus.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 16, 2012
                        Respected Sir,

                        AoA,

                            Thanks very Much you too For organizing a conference, because your team work Day and night to arrange the conference.
                        in time & Well Manage.
                        Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Again congratulate,)

                        DG  Sb.National Library Of Pakistan,

                        Ghyour sb Director ,Department of Libraries,

                        Kazim Ali syed National University FAST, Islamabad

                        ,Jawad sb from AIOU)  & whole Team of PLA-Fb

                        M.Nasir Abbasi

                        Deputy Librarian (MAJU) Islamabad.

                        051-111-87-87-87 ext 160

                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 18, 2012

                          Congratulations to all organizing team / PLA team and the paper presenter to make the conference a successful event. We hope & pray for an international conference in future at Islamabad.

                          Regards

                          Saleem

                          GIK

                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 18, 2012
                            Dear Nasir

                            We do recognize your services and accept our thanks for encouraging words.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 18, 2012
                              Dear Aqeel Rehman
                                It was happy occasion to receive friends like you at the occasion of the conference.Please remain active in PLA.We need hard workers and courageous professional at professional forums. Thanks

                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
                                Respected Sir !AOA  I am starting a Free Library in my city Layyah .  Please send me new and old books on my postal adress.
                                Regards,
                                Jamshaid Sahil
                                Rehmania Library
                                South Bazar Iqbal Road
                                Layyah (31200)
                                Punjab Pakistan.

                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
                                  Dear Ghayour Sahib,
                                  It was a pleasure attending Inauguration of PLA Conference in Islamabad.
                                  It took a very good start with keynote address of brother Khalid Mahmood.
                                  I also attended first session after tea break, heard Dr Mumtaz Anwar and
                                  Dr. Sajjadur Rehman. Met lots of friends and colleagues I am very fond of.
                                  I saw Ch. Nazir Sahib on stage but unable to meet him in person.
                                  My salams and regards to him. I was happy to see three staff of AKU
                                  library from Karachi as well with two presentations  though I missed those.

                                  I congratulate you and your team for organizing a good conference and
                                  gathering so many from all over Pakistan. I am sure the rest of the two
                                  days must have been very rewarding  with good
                                  paper presentations. I was really impressed it was very well organized.
                                  Good arrangements, and people who were involved were all very happy.
                                  Thank you for initiating and working hard for all of us. I look forward
                                  to more such fruitful activities in this term from Lahore as well and from
                                  this group of PLA executives who are full of energy and dynamism.

                                  With all the best wishes,
                                  Azra Qureshi
                                  Former AKU Librarian
                                  Karachi

                                • Gogo Khan
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 20, 2012
                                    ASSLAMULIAKOM
                                    RESPECTED
                                    PROFESSIONALS SENIORS AND TEACHER:

                                    National Conference on LIS profession development was a great effort by PLA and iam thankfull to the organizers who allowed the fresh LIS graduate too... for me it was big opportunity to explore highly qaulified professionals of LIS field through out Pakistan.
                                    From this Platform i request all the LIS professionals teachers and student of KPK to please come forward and
                                    pulish yourself in the field of LIS
                                    with best wishes
                                    Aisha Gul
                                    Librarian
                                    Hafeez Institute of Medical Science
                                    Peshawar

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Nov 25, 2012
                                      AOA:
                                      DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW TO GET REREGISTRATION OF PLA(PAKISTAN LIBRARY ASSOCIATION)

                                      AND HAVE YOU APPLY FOR UNIV OF PESH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION?
                                      IF NOT SO TAKE FORM FROM ISLAMYA COLLEGE LIBRARY AND SUBMIT RS 200/=
                                      ALSO INFORM TO YOUR OTHER FRIENDS

                                      THANKS

                                      ABID HUSSAIN

                                      LIBRARIAN