Some Information Required

  • jameel kahter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006

      I have required some information of the Software
      WINISIS.I have face some froblem to used of CMD
      command Plz info me how to used this command and how
      to link PDF & DOC files in defferent Location.I also
      used Windows XP.

      I also used this format
      Link(('Show Content Page'),'CMD winword',v6)
      Link(('Open Website'),'CMD netscape',v7)

      This command show link but not open the page.

      I also used to OPENFILE command but same problem.

      Link(('Show Content page'),'OPENFILE,'V6)

      form
      J@meel Akhter
      Assistant Librarian
      Iqra University
      Gulshan Campus

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre