Need information

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012

      Alumni associations are playing very effective role world wide and we are also trying to make PULISAA active and engage our alumni through different programmes. We are also interested to interact with other alumni association in Pakistan and world wide related to library schools.

      You are therefore requested to send the details of current bodies of library school's alumni associations of Pakistan and the website addresses as well. We shall be grateful if you could please send the names and contact details of President and Secretary of these alumni associations of Pakistan.

      An early response will be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      President
      PULISAA

    • Ghaniulakram Sabzwari
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        Assalam Alaikum
              Please contact Mr.Munirul Haq Shahid, Secretary KULSAA - Canada (Karachi Univ. Library Science Alumni Association) he will provide details about KULSAA - Canada. His email address is:
              Munirul Haq Shahid <munirhshahid@...>

        Wassalam. Akram Sabzwari

        --- On Sat, 11/3/12, Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...> wrote:From: Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...>
        Subject: [plagpk] Need information
        To: "Shah" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "Ajmal" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>
        Cc: "rafiq" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>, dlispu@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
          AOA
          I want to know that who are working in Bps-16 as assistant librarian in univerties.
          Please mention your name and university.

          Best Regards
          Noor Khalid
          Assistant Librarian (Bps-16)
          Deptt: of statistics,