Re: [plagpk] Teaching Allowance for Librarians

  • Shahana Bano
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
      i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or soft copy
      shahanaduhs@...

      Shahana Bano
      Librarian
      Dow Medical College (duhs)
      9215754-57 Ext. 225

      From: Muhammad Imran Khan <imrankhan_mlis@...>
      Subject: [plagpk] Teaching Allowance for Librarians
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 10:05 AM

      My Dear Colleagues

      According to the Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance. Now, I request you to please if any university of sindh, giving teaching allowance to their Assistant Librarian/Deputy Librarian/Librarian/Chief Librarian, please send the soft copy of the the order by its university administration. Because, We will submit that order/letter/Notice in our university to get that benifit also.

      I will be gratefull.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Imran Khan
      Assistant Librarian
      NED University of Engineering
      and Technology, Karachi

    • Ata ur Rehman
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
        Dear All

        Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here: http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92

        Regards,

        Ata
        NCP Islamabad

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
          a working at
          FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

        • imran khan
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
            Dear all,
                        we are eligible. Please advice.

            Warm Regards,

            M. Imran Sarwar
            Documentation Officer
            Exploration Department.
            5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
            Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
            Karachi -75530
             ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                   +92 333 4591329
            Fax  +92 21 5680005

            On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
            > Dear All
            >
            > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
            > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Ata
            > NCP Islamabad
            >

            > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
            > wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
            >> soft copy
            >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
            >>
            >> Shahana Bano
            >> Librarian
            >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
            >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
            >> ------------------------------

          • sarwan mahraj
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
              dear Namesty to all....
              dear I am working in the Education and Literacy Dept in sindh and
              we are getting the unattractive allowance which is a kind of teaching
              allowance here in Education and literacy Dept sindh.

              Sarwan Mahraj
              Librarian
              GGDC, Kunri

              FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

              On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
              > Dear All
              >
              > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
              > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Ata
              > NCP Islamabad
              >

              > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
              > wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
              >> soft copy
              >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
              >>
              >> Shahana Bano
              >> Librarian
              >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
              >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
              >> ------------------------------

            • imran khan
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 6, 2012
              Dear all,
                           Any body send me the soft copy of the following letters

              Complaint No.38/Isd/IT(14)/490/2011 dated 13.05.2011

              Letter No.104/2011-Law (FTO) dated 25.07.2012 and any other information about it.

               For detail please find the attachment.

              Warm Regards,

              M. Imran Sarwar
              Documentation Officer
              Exploration Department.
              5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
              Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
              Karachi -75530
               ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                     +92 333 4591329
              Fax  +92 21 5680005

              FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

              On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
              > Dear All
              >
              > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
              > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Ata
              > NCP Islamabad
              >

              > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
              > wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
              >> soft copy
              >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
              >>
              >> Shahana Bano
              >> Librarian
              >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
              >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225

            • Asif Nazir
              Message 7 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012
                Dear Najma Khalid I post u this notification some days before.

                Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
                joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
                Phone office:092-51-9257487
                Cell:03335757177
                Message 8 of 11 , Nov 23, 2012
                  i have recive nothing