Re: [plagpk] Teaching Allowance for Librarians

  • Habib-ur- Rahman
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012

      Dear Friends anyone who have soft copy of Notification regarding
       "Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance"
      Kindly send me on my email adress.
      Regards
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
        i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or soft copy
        shahanaduhs@...

        Shahana Bano
        Librarian
        Dow Medical College (duhs)
        9215754-57 Ext. 225

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
          Dear All

          Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here: http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92

          Regards,

          Ata
          NCP Islamabad

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
            a working at
            FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

          • imran khan
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
              Dear all,
                          we are eligible. Please advice.

              Warm Regards,

              M. Imran Sarwar
              Documentation Officer
              Exploration Department.
              5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
              Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
              Karachi -75530
               ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                     +92 333 4591329
              Fax  +92 21 5680005

              On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
              > Dear All
              >
              > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
              > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Ata
              > NCP Islamabad
              >

              > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
              > wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
              >> soft copy
              >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
              >>
              >> Shahana Bano
              >> Librarian
              >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
              >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
              >> ------------------------------

            • sarwan mahraj
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                dear Namesty to all....
                dear I am working in the Education and Literacy Dept in sindh and
                we are getting the unattractive allowance which is a kind of teaching
                allowance here in Education and literacy Dept sindh.

                Sarwan Mahraj
                Librarian
                GGDC, Kunri

                FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                > Dear All
                >
                > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Ata
                > NCP Islamabad
                >

                > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                > wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                >> soft copy
                >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                >>
                >> Shahana Bano
                >> Librarian
                >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
                >> ------------------------------

              • imran khan
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 6, 2012
                Dear all,
                             Any body send me the soft copy of the following letters

                Complaint No.38/Isd/IT(14)/490/2011 dated 13.05.2011

                Letter No.104/2011-Law (FTO) dated 25.07.2012 and any other information about it.

                 For detail please find the attachment.

                Warm Regards,

                M. Imran Sarwar
                Documentation Officer
                Exploration Department.
                5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
                Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
                Karachi -75530
                 ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                       +92 333 4591329
                Fax  +92 21 5680005

                FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                > Dear All
                >
                > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Ata
                > NCP Islamabad
                >

                > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                > wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                >> soft copy
                >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                >>
                >> Shahana Bano
                >> Librarian
                >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225

              • Asif Nazir
                Message 8 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012
                  Dear Najma Khalid I post u this notification some days before.

                  Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
                  joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
                  Phone office:092-51-9257487
                  Cell:03335757177
                  Message 9 of 11 , Nov 23, 2012
                    i have recive nothing