Re: [plagpk] Teaching Allowance for Librarians

  • Habib-ur- Rahman
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012

      Dear Friends anyone who have soft copy of Notification regarding
       "Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance"
      Kindly send me on my email adress.
      Regards
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
        ------------------------------
        On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 10:05 PM PDT Muhammad Imran Khan wrote:

        >My Dear Colleagues
        >
        >According to the Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance. Now, I request you to please if any university of sindh, giving teaching allowance to their Assistant Librarian/Deputy Librarian/Librarian/Chief Librarian, please send the soft copy of the the order by its university administration. Because, We will submit that order/letter/Notice in our university to get that benifit also.
        >
        >I will be gratefull.
        >

        >Regards,
        >
        >Muhammad Imran Khan
        >Assistant Librarian
        >NED University of Engineering
        >and Technology, Karachi

        aoa
        is there any one who provide me copy of this notification"TEACHING ALLOWNCE FOR LIBRARIAN"from fdrl govt bcz i am also taking classes
        Najma khalid
        03334995219
      • Shahana Bano
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
          i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or soft copy
          shahanaduhs@...

          Shahana Bano
          Librarian
          Dow Medical College (duhs)
          9215754-57 Ext. 225

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
            Dear All

            Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here: http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92

            Regards,

            Ata
            NCP Islamabad

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
              a working at
              FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

            • imran khan
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                Dear all,
                            we are eligible. Please advice.

                Warm Regards,

                M. Imran Sarwar
                Documentation Officer
                Exploration Department.
                5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
                Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
                Karachi -75530
                 ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                       +92 333 4591329
                Fax  +92 21 5680005

                On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                > Dear All
                >
                > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Ata
                > NCP Islamabad
                >

                > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                > wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                >> soft copy
                >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                >>
                >> Shahana Bano
                >> Librarian
                >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
                >> ------------------------------

              • sarwan mahraj
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                  dear Namesty to all....
                  dear I am working in the Education and Literacy Dept in sindh and
                  we are getting the unattractive allowance which is a kind of teaching
                  allowance here in Education and literacy Dept sindh.

                  Sarwan Mahraj
                  Librarian
                  GGDC, Kunri

                  FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                  On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Dear All
                  >
                  > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                  > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Ata
                  > NCP Islamabad
                  >

                  > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  >> **
                  >>

                  >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                  >> soft copy
                  >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                  >>
                  >> Shahana Bano
                  >> Librarian
                  >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                  >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
                  >> ------------------------------

                • imran khan
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 6, 2012
                  Dear all,
                               Any body send me the soft copy of the following letters

                  Complaint No.38/Isd/IT(14)/490/2011 dated 13.05.2011

                  Letter No.104/2011-Law (FTO) dated 25.07.2012 and any other information about it.

                   For detail please find the attachment.

                  Warm Regards,

                  M. Imran Sarwar
                  Documentation Officer
                  Exploration Department.
                  5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
                  Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
                  Karachi -75530
                   ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                         +92 333 4591329
                  Fax  +92 21 5680005

                  FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                  On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Dear All
                  >
                  > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                  > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Ata
                  > NCP Islamabad
                  >

                  > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  >> **
                  >>

                  >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                  >> soft copy
                  >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                  >>
                  >> Shahana Bano
                  >> Librarian
                  >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                  >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225

                • Asif Nazir
                  Message 9 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012
                    Dear Najma Khalid I post u this notification some days before.

                    Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
                    joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
                    Phone office:092-51-9257487
                    Cell:03335757177

                    Message 10 of 11 , Nov 23, 2012
                      i have recive nothing