Teaching Allowance for Librarians

  • Muhammad Imran Khan
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
      My Dear Colleagues

      According to the Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance. Now, I request you to please if any university of sindh, giving teaching allowance to their Assistant Librarian/Deputy Librarian/Librarian/Chief Librarian, please send the soft copy of the the order by its university administration. Because, We will submit that order/letter/Notice in our university to get that benifit also.

      I will be gratefull.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Imran Khan
      Assistant Librarian
      NED University of Engineering
      and Technology, Karachi
    • Habib-ur- Rahman
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012

        Dear Friends anyone who have soft copy of Notification regarding
         "Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance"
        Kindly send me on my email adress.
        Regards

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
          ------------------------------
          On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 10:05 PM PDT Muhammad Imran Khan wrote:

          >My Dear Colleagues
          >
          >According to the Federal Government Notification Librarians who are working in Educational institutes are eligible to get teaching allowance. Now, I request you to please if any university of sindh, giving teaching allowance to their Assistant Librarian/Deputy Librarian/Librarian/Chief Librarian, please send the soft copy of the the order by its university administration. Because, We will submit that order/letter/Notice in our university to get that benifit also.
          >
          >I will be gratefull.
          >

          >Regards,
          >
          >Muhammad Imran Khan
          >Assistant Librarian
          >NED University of Engineering
          >and Technology, Karachi

          aoa
          is there any one who provide me copy of this notification"TEACHING ALLOWNCE FOR LIBRARIAN"from fdrl govt bcz i am also taking classes
          Najma khalid
          03334995219
        • Shahana Bano
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
            i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or soft copy
            shahanaduhs@...

            Shahana Bano
            Librarian
            Dow Medical College (duhs)
            9215754-57 Ext. 225

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
              Dear All

              Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here: http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92

              Regards,

              Ata
              NCP Islamabad

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                a working at
                FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

              • imran khan
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                  Dear all,
                              we are eligible. Please advice.

                  Warm Regards,

                  M. Imran Sarwar
                  Documentation Officer
                  Exploration Department.
                  5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
                  Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
                  Karachi -75530
                   ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                         +92 333 4591329
                  Fax  +92 21 5680005

                  On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Dear All
                  >
                  > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                  > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Ata
                  > NCP Islamabad
                  >

                  > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  >> **
                  >>

                  >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                  >> soft copy
                  >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                  >>
                  >> Shahana Bano
                  >> Librarian
                  >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                  >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
                  >> ------------------------------

                • sarwan mahraj
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 5, 2012
                    dear Namesty to all....
                    dear I am working in the Education and Literacy Dept in sindh and
                    we are getting the unattractive allowance which is a kind of teaching
                    allowance here in Education and literacy Dept sindh.

                    Sarwan Mahraj
                    Librarian
                    GGDC, Kunri

                    FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                    On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                    > Dear All
                    >
                    > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                    > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > Ata
                    > NCP Islamabad
                    >

                    > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    >> **
                    >>

                    >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                    >> soft copy
                    >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                    >>
                    >> Shahana Bano
                    >> Librarian
                    >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                    >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225
                    >> ------------------------------

                  • imran khan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 6, 2012
                    Dear all,
                                 Any body send me the soft copy of the following letters

                    Complaint No.38/Isd/IT(14)/490/2011 dated 13.05.2011

                    Letter No.104/2011-Law (FTO) dated 25.07.2012 and any other information about it.

                     For detail please find the attachment.

                    Warm Regards,

                    M. Imran Sarwar
                    Documentation Officer
                    Exploration Department.
                    5th  Floor CDR, P.I.D.C  House
                    Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
                    Karachi -75530
                     ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
                           +92 333 4591329
                    Fax  +92 21 5680005

                    FG school no 1 Multan CANT but no reciveeachingallonce

                    On 11/4/12, Ata ur Rehman <mailto:ata.rehman%40gmail.com> wrote:
                    > Dear All
                    >
                    > Soft copy of notification in PDF format can be found here:
                    > http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=92
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > Ata
                    > NCP Islamabad
                    >

                    > On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Shahana Bano <mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    >> **
                    >>

                    >> i am also willing to know about the teaching allowance notification or
                    >> soft copy
                    >> mailto:shahanaduhs%40yahoo.com
                    >>
                    >> Shahana Bano
                    >> Librarian
                    >> Dow Medical College (duhs)
                    >> 9215754-57 Ext. 225

                  • Asif Nazir
                    Message 10 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012
                      Dear Najma Khalid I post u this notification some days before.

                      Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
                      joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
                      Phone office:092-51-9257487
                      Cell:03335757177

                      Message 11 of 11 , Nov 23, 2012
                        i have recive nothing