My Respected Teacher Sir Siddique

  • sher afzal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of my beloved Teacher Sir Muhammad Siddique. He was absolutely the best teacher. Some of my fondest memories from the University of Karachi include the times I spent in his classes. His passion to teach was matched only by his compassion for the students.  Whenever I visit his office I found a graceful personality with beautiful white beard with beautiful smiling face. I share my every problem with this gorgeous man and he responds me with a beautiful smile.  I was saddened to hear of the passing of my favorite teacher. I can still remember his love! He was an amazing influence in my life and such a wonderful, amazing teacher. May He rest in peace and ALLAH mighty rest his soul in JANNAT UL FIRDOUS Ameen.

      Regards
      Sher Afzal
      Head, Bahria University Libraries
      Naval Complex E-8 Islamabad