Re: [plagpk] Article Required

  • Gogo Khan
    Message 1 of 172 , Oct 27, 2012

      A.O.A SIR
      HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THIS JOB LINK SIR ?????IAM THE MEMBER NOW...BUT THE LINK DO NO ALLOW ME TO SEARCH JOBS..

      Message 172 of 172 , May 31
        Dear Professionals!

         An article   "A Monetary Model of Balance of Payments Adjustment: The Case of Venezuela," Journal of Monetary Economics, July 1976.

         is required for one of our worthy faculty member,If any one has access please send to me .

        Thanks in advance.

        With regards,
        Azhar Hussain
        Assistant Senior Librarian