Development of Public Libraries in Pakistan

  • ib
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      I need information on the topic of Public Libraries of Pakistan, History of Public libraries of Pakistan ...so on.

      Research Scholar
      M.Phil
    • mumtaz anwar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012

        Salaam,
        My book: "Public library legislation in Pakistan; Textual sources" [1996, 287 pp.] provides a very comprehensive coverage of this topic.
        Mumtaz A. Anwar, Ph.D.
        Hon. Professor
        Dept. of Library and Information Science
        University of the Punjab, Lahore