How to make Library policy of a Government Reserach Institute

  • Shagufta Karin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
      Dear professionals

      Kindly send me "How to make a library policy" or  "Library policy for a Government Reserach Institute"

      Shagufta Kiran
      Librarian

    • G Murtazaashiq
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
        AOA,,, the best and suitable way is to study the already made policies of same type of institutes.... it may be suit according to your demand and might need little bit alterations...

        Kindly send me "How to make a library policy" or  "Library policy for a Government Reserach Institute"

        Shagufta Kiran
        Librarian

      • abeer inamullah
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          AssalmOalikum
          Dear All professional

          I need the Policy to discard or weedout books, in library Research Government Institute.

          Abeer
          Librarian