Who will do it and who is responsible for this

  • Tariq Ali Bokhari
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
      Resppected fellows.
      I am new in the profession but the voice about service structure is wondering and it come to my knowledge that due to this service structure post of Librarians in the college has not been advertise since 1997. A large number of students are unemployed and frustration among new graduate is due to those who are indulged in politics and only for the sake of their promotion they killed new generation. They have their jobs and others are striving for food. Please reply.
      Tariq Ali
    • arshad Ali
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012

          Dont worry young man. Now your own association is taking keen interest and we are trying our best for advertisement of posts.

          MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
          Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
          Executive member PULISAA
          M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
          Deputy Librarian,
          Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
          Cell# 0334-6092721

          I am new in the profession but the voice about service structure is wondering and it come to my knowledge that due to this service structure post of Librarians in the college has not been advertise since 1997. A large number of students are unemployed and frustration among new graduate is due to those who are indulged in politics and only for the sake of their promotion they killed new generation. They have their jobs and others are striving for food. Please reply.
          Tariq Ali

        • Furkan Yousaf
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2012
            AOA
            Dear Nushad bhi... Inshallah this association will achieve all the targets.