ebooks in mobiles

  • sandeep bhavsar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Dear All

      The highly fluid technological leaps and bounds require us  to provide
      services which are user friendly and accesible. So to say "any time
      and all time" information availability.    We all know the impact of
      Internet technology in the field of library science - it helpes us to
      reach the personal inbox spaces of individuals and corporates.
      Mobile technology enables us to reach the information right into the
      pocket.  Targeted primarily at end users - Students, Faculty,
      corporate members and staff. Installation of e-books on various models
      mobile phones and other handheld devices (including laptop, desktops).
       > The Library at Dr. VN BRIMS would be happy  to help other
      libraries to launch this service. >  > The members would be happy to
      note that our students have already started using this service. This
      helps them to read e-books on their mobile phones when they are
      travelling thus utilising their time productively.

       For More Information Please feel free to contact me at
      sandeep.bhavsar@...

      Regards

      Sandeep Bhavsar
      Librarian
      Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
      Thane(W) 400601
      INDIA
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      email : sandeep.bhavsar@...
      Mob  : +9109870484626
      Off   : +91-022-25364492

    • mohammad safeer rana
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006

        Dear All

        There is a vacant post of Sr. Archive Officer, Geo Television, Lahore . He will be Incharge of Lahore Archive (Library). We need Master of Library & Information Science, having 02 to 03 years of experience working in a computerized library. The candidates must have good interpersonal communication skills, excellent in general knowledge and hands on computer. Diploma in computer Science (or equivalent) will be preferred. We offer good salary package, which will be 20k+, medical,  petrol and mobile allowance etc. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. Please send your CVs by post or e-mail at the following address:

        Saquib Noor Ahmad

        Associate Manager

        2nd floor, Daily Awaz Building ,

        16 Davis Road Lahore

        Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!