Re: [dlispu] Re: LIBCOOP PULISAA News Letter

  • adnan adil
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012

      Alumni activities are carried out under the 'institutional umbrella' all the over the world. I do wonder how and where we are saving the PULISAA history (newsletter alone for example)...in the email archive of the LIS fora. (or in traditional form somewhere in departmental library )...........???.........I think Alumni stuff deserve some better platform as well in the form of separate website or presence on the official web-page of PU-DLISc (it may take some time but no harm in having wishes)..

      Revival of PULISAA is invaluable contribution of Madam Kanwal Ameen to LIS profession in Pakistan. I am sure that Dr Kanwal, President PULISAA, Chief Editor and all concerned will look into this humble suggestion.

      All the best

      Syed Adnan Adil

      From: Muhammad Ashraf <lotus7862002@...>
      Subject: LIBCOOP PULISAA News Letter
      To: "librarian welfare" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "library groups" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, "rafiq" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>, "dlispu@yahoogroups.com" <dlispu@yahoogroups.com>, "DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com" <DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 8:29 PM

      Dear All,

      It is my pleasure to share with you Quarterly News Letter of PULISAA, Info@PULISAA Vol. 03, No. 03. I am thankful to all the contributors & editorial team members who tried their level best to help me out to accomplish this task. Criticism on previous issue also guided me to improve this issue. I hope you will like this humble attempt.

      Your feed back, contributions & writings will be welcomed at info.pulisaa@...

      Take care & always keep smiling!

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori

      Chief Editor
      Info@PULISAA

      Library Officer

      Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries
      Government of Pakistan
      6th Floor LDA Plaza, Egerton Road
      Lahore, Pakistan
      Email: ashraf.shakoori@...
      Cell: (92 334) 9763374
      Tel: (92 42) 111 111 456, Ext. 374
      Fax: (92 42) 6304926,6304927
      Website: http://www.smeda.org.pk

      Its a Well Done work Ashraf. Congrats!

      I like the improved format and presentation and content are all well organized and well presented.

      Happy to see a Good Work.

      ------- :)

      Bushra Almas Jaswal
      Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
      Ewing Memorial Library,
      Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
      Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
      E-mail:
      bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
      Moblie (92)0300-5117435