PULISAA News Letter

  • Muhammad Ashraf
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2012
    Dear All,

    It is my pleasure to share with you Quarterly News Letter of PULISAA, Info@PULISAA Vol. 03, No. 03. I am thankful to all the contributors & editorial team members who tried their level best to help me out to accomplish this task. Criticism on previous issue also guided me to improve this issue. I hope you will like this humble attempt.

    Your feed back, contributions & writings will be welcomed at info.pulisaa@...

    Take care & always keep smiling!

    Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori

    Chief Editor
    Info@PULISAA

    Library Officer

    Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
    Ministry of Industries
    Government of Pakistan
    6th Floor LDA Plaza, Egerton Road
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Email: ashraf.shakoori@...
    Cell: (92 334) 9763374
    Tel: (92 42) 111 111 456, Ext. 374
    Fax: (92 42) 6304926,6304927
    Website: http://www.smeda.org.pk

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2012

      Dear Ashraf Shakoori,

      I am really pleased to see the newsletter and the way you are learning. Please accept my heartiest congratulations for you, editorial team and contributors. Its really nice and pleasant to see the interview of Madam Khan. Wonderful. We shall try to invite her in upcoming PULISAA Dinner as Guest of Honor.

      Regards,

      M. Shahid Soroya

      President

      PULISAA

      Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2012
        Respected Sir,
        Main MLIS ka student ho please mujay AIOU ki e-mail. Jaha say mai apni mail check kar sako ap nay class mai likwai thi woh mil nahi rahi hai please dobra baij dai . Work Shop hoi thi. Mai new student ho from MLIS 2012. Thanks sir ji ap nay work shop mai likhwai thi.
        Best Regards
        Muhammad Asad Khan

        Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2012
          Dear all,

          Th Punjab librarians especially PULISAA and PLA Punjab need a lot of appreciation and gratitude for their efforts for professional developments. The recent two developments of PULISAA Newsletter and Approval of College Librarians' service structure are the commendable efforts of PULISAA and PLA Punjab respectively. We appreciate you for such worthy causes.

          Best Regards
          Habib

          HABIB.UR.REHMAN
          Coordinator Lincoln Corner
          Central Library
          University of Peshawar
          General Secretary PakLag (KPK Chapter)
          Press Secretary PUCLA
          Ph: 091-5846626

          Message 5 of 8 , Feb 20, 2014
          Dear Colleagues,

          Thanks to Almighty Allah who made us capable to present the last issue of Info@PULISAA by present body.

          Please find attached the PDF file of the newsletter. You may also find it by following the URL
          Regards

          Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
          Chief Editor
          Info@PULISAA
          2012-14

          ---
          Regards

          Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
          In-charge
          Information Resource Center (IRC)
          Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
          Ministry of Industries & Production,
          Government of Pakistan,
          3rd Floor, Building # 3, Aiwan-e-Iqbal,
          Egerton Road, Lahore.
          +92-42-111-111-456, Ext. 331
        • muhammad ghazanfar
          Message 6 of 8 , Feb 20, 2014

            I have go through PULISAA Newsletter, In my opinion all is well. some typographical mistakes are found. I think that dont us "Good Bye" it seems that we are leaving PULISAA. Www is needed correction www. The Waheed shab interview should be shorten/brief. otherwise minute typing mistakes which were pointed out by different persons should be removed.

            MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
            Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
            Executive member PULISAA
            Ph.D. Scholar, 2014-2017,
            The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
            Deputy Librarian,
            Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
            Cell# 0334-6092721

            On Thursday, 20 February 2014 5:35 PM, Muhammad Ashraf <muhammadash@...> wrote:

[...]

          • Amna Farzand Ali

              Message 8 of 8 , Feb 22, 2014
                Dear Naushad Sahab

                Thanks for suggesting some improvements but I do wonder why you didn't raise these points earlier when draft version was shared among Editorial team (which you are also a member).....

                Kind regards

                Syed Adnan Adil