Re: LIBCOOP PULISAA News Letter

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
      Dear Editor
      The activities are well covered with interview of my beloved teacher Ms./ Tanveer Jehan. The note on late Yaqub ch is also a good effort of Ghazanfar.
      It is my proposal (if possible) cover only only Alumini activities, as in todasy IT age almost many soucres are available for organizations. Our journal sholud be representative of PU ALUMINI only.
      Regards

      ----
      Abdul Waheed,
      (0300-4483461)
      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
      Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      GC University, Katchery Road,
      Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...
      UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
      Direct: +92-42-99213348
      Mob:   +92-300-4483461

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012
        Its a Well Done work Ashraf. Congrats!

        I like the improved format and presentation and content are all well organized and well presented.

        Happy to see a Good Work.

        ------- :)

        ·`·...><((((º>.·`·..·`·.
        .·`·..·`·<º))))><.·`·...

        Bushra Almas Jaswal
        Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
        Ewing Memorial Library,
        Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
        Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
        E-mail:
        bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
        Moblie (92)0300-5117435

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012

          Alumni activities are carried out under the 'institutional umbrella' all the over the world. I do wonder how and where we are saving the PULISAA history (newsletter alone for example)...in the email archive of the LIS fora. (or in traditional form somewhere in departmental library )...........???.........I think Alumni stuff deserve some better platform as well in the form of separate website or presence on the official web-page of PU-DLISc (it may take some time but no harm in having wishes)..

          Revival of PULISAA is invaluable contribution of Madam Kanwal Ameen to LIS profession in Pakistan. I am sure that Dr Kanwal, President PULISAA, Chief Editor and all concerned will look into this humble suggestion.

          All the best

          Syed Adnan Adil