Required Librarian BPS-17

  • Muhammad Idrees
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 2:01 AM
      Dear Class fellows/Professionals

      It is stated that a post of Librarian BPS-17 is required for our Bannu Medical College, Bannu and giving add in AAJ aand MASHRIQ and Last  Date of Applications is 15-10-2012 and qualifications: MLISc.
      Send in the following address.
                  Principal
      Bannu Medical College, Bannu
      Near city Police Station Bannu.