PLAG Newsletter

  • Sajjad Rehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      The June issue of the PLAG Newsletter is targeted to be about trends in library and information education. I am the guest editor for the issue. I am inviting write-ups from a number of leading Pakistani academics.

      If any of you wish to prepare a brief write-up for the issue, please write to me. The following points need to be considered:

      The write-up needs to be brief, 2-3 pages in length of double spaced typed paper.

      It should have a clear focus:on a particular aspect such as faculty, computing resources, instruction of a subject, graduates, employment, market needs, deficiencies of graduates in some area, problems in a specific area, etc.

      It may not be based on rigorous research, yet it has to be objective, insight-based and a sort of position paper.

      Indeed the Guest Editor is authorized to select those contributions which satisfy criteria. His judgment shall be final in this case.

      Should you wish to contribute, please confirm. The final write-up must be in by 15 May, electronically, using my personal mail.

      If there is any question, please send me a personal message on my address: sajjad@... and do not post it on the group mail.

      Thank you all. With kind regards.