Re: [dlis-uok] Re: Congratulations

  • Arshad Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Thanks a lot for your emails, phone calls, and verbal congratulations for my new appointment as Asstt. Director (Libraries), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.

      I am very thankful to my teachers, i.e Dr. Syed Jalal-ud-Din Haider, Madam Malahat Kaleem Sherwani (Chairperson LIS Department, University of Karachi), and my other colleagues Umar Farooq sahib (American Embassy), Salman Abid (HEJ Research Center), Raja Yasin (City School), Samim Kardar (NED University), Nabila (Dubai),  and all other friends who send me emails, phone calls, and send me their best wishes.

      I will try to justify my appointment, at National Library as Assistant Director, Inshallah. I need your best wishes forever, I expect my teachers and my seniors always guide me for my skills enhancement as well as professional development.

      Once again thanks alot for your best wishes.

      With best regards,

      Arshad Mahmood,
      Asstt. Director (Libraries)
      Ministry of Education,
      National Library Building,
      Constitution Avenue,
      Islamabad.
      Phones: 9214523,92026436,9206440,
      Cell: ++92333-5321480
      Email: arshad_maus@...

      syed haider <sjh836uk@...> wrote:
      Dear   Arshad                        Lots of Duain

      Congratulations   on  your  well  deserved  appointment  at  the  National  Library  of  Pakistan. Indeed, this  is a  great  honour to  be  associated   with the  National  Library of the country.

      Do  justify  ur  appointment.   Wishing  u  many  more successes in  future.

      Dua  go

      Dr. Syed Jalal Haider