position vacant

  • dauzai
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2006
      Dear professional
      Positions of librarians r vacant in different Govt. colleges of NWFP
      Male:24 and Feamle :13 Qualification required id BLSc or B.A BSC with
      diploma in library sicence the position are of BPS-16 Last date for
      submission of Application is 16 Sep 2006. Application should be sent
      to Director Higher Education (colleges)NWFP Khyber road pEshawar by
      the given date.
      for more information watch out Daily Mashriq Dated 30 August 2006 r
      web site www.nwfp.gov.pk
      All position are on contract basis for the time of six months with
      extension of two months.

      Regards
      Abdus Salam
      Librarian NIT(NUST)
      Risalpur
      0301-8859446
    • saira sabir
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 5, 2006

        A-o-A
        Dear professionals,
        There is position vacant at Standard College of Commerce Muslim Town Lahore. Reasonable salary is offered.
        Interested people should be hurry.
        Qualification: At least Master degree.
        Last date of applications is 11 September 2006.
        Be hurry.
        Contact person is Farhat jabeen:    042-5886916- 18

        SAIRA SABIR
        Assistant Librarian
        University of Lahore
        042-5411901--ext:303

      • dauzai
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
          Dear professional
          The following position r vacant.
          Librarian
          Islamabad Science School and College 24 nazim ud din road F-8/1
          islamabad phone # 051-2857140-2260544.

          Librarian.
          Graduate with Dip.in library scince.
          last date 25. Sept.2006.application along with copies of testimonials
          should reach to Director Education at P.O.Box 2505 Islamabad.

          for more information watch out the daily JANG Rawalpindi dated 17
          sept.2006 page 12.

          Regards
          Abdus Salam
          LOC Islamabad.
          0345-9192504.
        • shahzad abbas
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 21, 2007
            Aslam-o-Alikam
             Dear Professional i hope u all are fine and play a major role in your Organizations.

            A post of Librarian is vacant in Cadet College Sanghar at Jam Nawaz Ali, Tando Adam.
            the canidates who have domicilied in the province of Sind can apply.

            POST: LIBRARIAN
            GRADE: 17
            QUALIFICATION: Graduate with Diploma in Library Science/ MLIS
            Last Date: 10th-Aug-2007

            For more details see "Daily DAWN"
            Date:
            21-July-2007 on page 23

            from:
            Shahzad Abbas
            Assistant Librarian
            Air University,
            E-9 PAF Complex
            Islamabad
            Office # 051-9262557-9 ext 220
            Cell #  0321-6956080
          • shaziamlis
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 15, 2008
              AOA to all my seniors and fellows.

              A post of librarian is lying vacant in shalamar hospital nursing
              college.interested people can send their c.v.c.v before 22
              october2008.only short listed candidates will be called for interview.

              shazia maqbool
              librarian of shalamar hospital lahore.
            • shakeel anwar
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 16, 2008
                AoA
                Mam Shazia

                Please tell me post requriments
                thanks
                shakeel Anwar
                Assistant Librarian
                PCIT Faisalabad.

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 18, 2008

                  I am pleased to share this information with you and hope that the
                  relevant librarians/information professional could get this
                  opportunity.

                  "International congress on Medical Librarianship is scheduled from
                  31st August to 04 September 2004 at Brisbane Australia".

                  You may apply for scholarship. Further information is available on:

                  http://www.icml2009.com/scholarships.html

                  With best regards,

                  Waheed Ahmad Qureshi
                  Coordinator