Is access of" NATURE" available in Pakistani Libraries-Article required

  • Muhammad Asif
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Dear all,
      aoa.

      We are in dire need of a article titled " Plant growth in irradiated soils" by Bowen and Rivira, Vol.191, Issue 4791, 1961 pp. 936-937, to meet our scientist requirement. If any library has nature access then kindly provide the soft copy of said article to us.

      It is also requested if some libraries have the hard copy ( QAU, Islamabad), please provide us scan copy on priority basis.

      Your kind cooperation in this regard will highly be appreciated.

      Best regards.

      Muhammad Asif
      Senior Librarian
      Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology,
      Faisalabad.
    • Tehseenbaig
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        Dear Asif Sb

        If your need fulfill here in Pakistan , then OK, otherwise Contact British Library UK

        Regards

        Mirza Tehseen Baig

        Senior Librarian