Re: [plagpk] Sad Demise of Ch. Yaqub Ali

  • Kanwal
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2012
      Just shocked and speechless.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 02-Aug-2012, at 7:59 AM, Haroon Idrees <haroonidrees@...> wrote:

      Dear fellows,
      It is shared with heavy heart that Ch. Yaqub Ali, ex Chief Librarian International Islamic University Islamabad has left us and has travelled to heavens. His Funeral will be offered in Samundary, Faisalabad at 16:00 Hrs.

      Haroon Idrees, PhD
      Senior Librarian, IRI,
      International Islamic University,
      Islamabad

    • Pervaiz Ahmad

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
          إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
          May Allah shower His blessings on the departed soul and give courage and patience to
          the family members to bear this loss (Ameen).

          Kazim Ali Syed
          Librarian
          H.U. Baig Library
          National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences
          Islamabad Campus, Pakistan

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012

            رَاجِعُون اِلیہِ اِنّا و لِلہِ اِنّا

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012
            AOA.
            I have been trying to write some thing about Yaqub Ali Sahib, but, every time I tried to do, I couldn't. Attached photo of his last scene shows how satisfied he was while leaving for heavens.

            Haroon Idrees, PhD
            Senior Librarian, IRI,
            International Islamic University,
            Islamabad
            Cell: +92-333-4363995

          • Muhammad A Ganaee
            Message 6 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012

              Yes, he is looking very satisfied and content. May God bless him a high rank place in Jannah.

              Abbas Ganaee

              Message 7 of 8 , Aug 6, 2012
                AOA , the death of Ch Yaqoob Ali is indeed a great loss to LIS community and to his family and friends. He was a nice, cooperative and inspiring library professional. Many of my friends are admiring him for his good conduct with him which is a clear cut reflection of his character as a colleague or a boss.
                May Allah shower His Blessings on his soul and forgive his all sins if any.

                With spacial prays for his grieved family and friends.

                Mian Ilyas, Future Solutions Associates, LHR/MCR