Fw: [plagpk] LIBRARIAN REQUIRED

  • Asif Nazir
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 3:05 AM
      kindly specify name of the city and institutions.

      Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
      joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
      Phone office:092-51-9257487
      Cell:03335757177
      E-mail: nazirasif81@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 10:21 AM

        plz kindly specify the city and institution.
        and its govt job or pvt?

        Ihsan Ullah Khan (Sani)
        Librarian
        Govt. S.M.K.M. Degree College
        Kotha Distt: Swabi
      • Nadia
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1 8:39 PM
          It is a public library in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.

          With best regards
          Nadia Kiran

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1 10:30 PM
            Could you please provide more detail regarding this job.

            Thanks

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2 1:37 AM
              kindly mention the name of city and institution.

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2 6:43 AM
                I am extremely astonished to know that there is a Public Library in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi. I have been living since 1994 but still not found any public library in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi

                It is a public library in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.

                With best regards
                Nadia Kiran

                plz kindly specify the city and institution.
                and its govt job or pvt?
                Ihsan Ullah Khan (Sani)
                Librarian
                Govt. S.M.K.M. Degree College
                Kotha Distt: Swabi

              • Muhammad Kamran Khan
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2 10:35 PM
                  If this is surprise then fine.

                  If this is doubt then its near Masjid Bait-ul-Mukaram, I have been
                  there for several times.

                  Kind regards,
                  Kamran Khan

                  --