Re: [plagpk] Articles Required

  • WASEEM BAIG
    Message 1 of 81 , Jul 3, 2012
      ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

      All articles which are required by you are not accessible in HEC digital library. I tried to get these articles from other sources but not success-ed

      .ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

      M.WASEEM BAIG

      Message 81 of 81 , May 9
        Dear Colleagues, AoA

        Following articles are required by our scholar, kindly provide same with thanks.

        • Gerald Zaltman (2014) Are You Mistaking Facts for Insights? Lighting up Advertising’s Dark Continent of Imagination, Journal of Advertising Research, 373-376
        • Macro Vriens and Patricia Kidd (2014) Marketing Insights, What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Advanced Analytics

        Regards
        Muhammad Iftikhar
        Assistant Librarian
        H.U. Baig Library I NU-FAST, Islamabad Campus
        Skype ID: m.iftikhar_kanju
        E.mail address: m.iftikharkanju786@...
        mobile# 0322-8990311