Thanks for your support

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      This is my special email to thank all my friends, colleagues, seniors and juniors who supported me in current PLA elections. I am thankful to all who encouraged me, who stood with me and who worked really hard for me.

      I know elections are always difficult for every candidate but election for the position of Secretary General became more tough this time because of certain reasons.

      I dont know what will be the outcome of the elections but I feel it necessary to thank all my friends from Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK and Federal Branch for their kind support and commitment which they shown throughout the election.

      With Best Regards

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Candidate for
      Secretary General
      Pakistan Library Association (HQ)
    • muhammad ghazanfar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012

        Yes
        Sahaid Soroya, It is a matter of great pleasure that most of our community encouraged and participated with us in election campaign, We all are thankful to all our friends, colleagues, professional companions and all others community fellows for professionalism attitude and trust upon our panel. As you already stated that result is not declared, in both cases, our true, sincere and hardworking all these fellows' struggle is appreciable and they all are our assets and precious gift of Allah for us. We hope their all well wishes and guidance will be with us and will be helpful for professional development.

        MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
        M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
        Deputy Librarian,
        Bahauddin Zakariya University,
        Multan.
        Cell# 0334-6092721